Sunday, November 16, 2008

Niko Update and Funny Picture Friday Update

Scroll down to see our meme, if you haven't seen that post yet.

We had low purrticipation this week, so the pictures received will be held for the contest in two weeks and judged with the new pictures that come in then.

As for me, Niko, I am doing better. I am definitely NOT constipated anymore, I pooped alot for a few days and now I poop normally :) Mom said no more Pumpkin for a few days. But pumpkin is my favorite foods!! No fair! And she called me "Stinky-Butt"!! One thing though, Mom is furry thankful to Hendrix. See, last week, he posted a rule called "Daddys deal with Dingleberries". So Mom showed the rule to my Daddy, and then he said some bad words and wiped my butt. I'm not sure why Mom's thankful about this, but she said to say thanks to Hendrix and his Mommy.

As for my UTI, we think that is getting better too. I won't tell Mom for sure, but I seem to be peeing a little more when I go, and everytime she has seen me in the box, I actually went, and have not meowed at her from the box again.

Thanks everybody for the well wishes!

7 comments:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We are very happy to hear that you are doing better, Niko! Now you need to stay out of trouble!

Your Pals,
Sen-Chan, Tom and Tama-Chan

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

We are glad you are feeling better. Mum says she wishes she could get dad to deal with dingleberries, but he seems to be allergic to them.

Boy said...

I'm gwad you're better! Thank you for coming to mine party and making mine purrthday such a purrfect one!

Johann The Dog said...

Glad you are feeling better Niko! Doesn't sound like much fun...Woofs, Johann

Whimpurr said...

So glad to hear that you are feeling better, Niko! *purrs*

Forty Paws said...

Stinky butt. We hear that too.

Dorf put up his Meme!

Luf, Us

Everycat said...

I am so glad you are feeling better Niko. Our Dad deals with da berries here too, but Mum does it when he isn't about.

*rumbly purrs*

Whicky